Lot 46 - Flying Affair (AUS)
- STAKES WINNING 2YO - Won 3 times as a 2YO including winning the WATC Gimcrack Stakes (LR)!
- A grandaughter of FLYING SPUR who has been a wonderful influence in Australian breeding for many years.
- The dam of two progeny to race for one winner, Flying Affair has had yearlings out of her sell up to $42,500 in the past.
- FLYING AFFAIR has a current pregnancy certificate confirming her positive pregnancy to GINGERBREAD MAN (due to foal around the 9th October 2021).
- The progeny of GINGERBREAD MAN have really come to the fore in the past couple of seasons and is without doubt one of WA's finest.
- Gingerbread Man has sired more Stakes Winners than both Playing God and Maschino placing him in elite company!
- His progeny have average earnings per runner of over $70k.
- He is the sire of 2020 Group 2 Karrakatta Plate winner IMA SINGLE MAN (who recently won in Hong Kong)
- Sired RED CAN MAN winner of the Group 3 Monash Stakes at Caulfield in July 2021 and the recent Listed Belmont Oaks winner CHILI IS HOT to name just a few.
- FLYING AFFAIR stands a tick over 15.3hh, is easy to deal with and a pleasure to have on the farm. As with previous broodmares sold by Yarradale Stud, she is offered for genuine sale as we seek to reduce numbers owning similar types to her or already having members of this immediate family.
All pedigrees, supplement pedigrees and indexes are supplied by Arion Pedigrees Limited for use by Magic Millions Sales Pty Limited under license. They are subject to copyright law, use outside a Magic Millions publication is illegal without written permission granted by Arion Pedigrees Limited. Photos or videos are supplied by vendors or their agents for the purpose of our online catalogue only, they are copyrighted to the producer of the content.